Inscrit le: 21 Mar 2016
|Posté le: Ven 7 Juil - 10:13 (2017) Sujet du message: How To Be A Private Investigator 2017 Edition Avril Harp
It’s one of the most exciting ventures, not only providing thrilling days and nights, but also ensuring no two assignments are ever the same … as well as generating earnings that many people only ever dream about.
These are the kind of tasks you might be asked to perform as a private investigator.
* Someone who suspects their partner is cheating on them asks you to follow the alleged adulterer and take pictures and notes to prove or disprove those claims.
* A solicitor asks you to deliver court summonses and other legal documents while his delivery clerk is on holiday.
* An elderly lady asks you to locate the whereabouts of her son with whom she lost contact more than twenty years ago.
* A department store asks you to work as a store detective during the absence of staff security personnel.
* The parents of a youth who swears he is being blamed for a crime he did not commit ask you to investigate the background of those they consider genuinely responsible.
… and much more besides.
This work was authored by an experienced private investigator both working for well-known international investigations agencies as well as operating freelance in the specialist areas of debt collecting and process serving.
Our role model shares with you the many secret tips and techniques that make this one of the most enjoyable businesses while also being among the most profitable ventures virtually anyone can start from home, even without capital, and not requiring any specialist skills or qualifications of any kind.
It’s the stuff that dreams are made of, the chance to join the likes of James Rockford and Thomas Magnum on a never-ending round of exciting jobs in exotic places and, best of all, earn a generous fee to see you through to the next mind-blowing experience.
This course aims to tell it as it is, to help you develop a realistic understanding of what private investigators do, what skills and attributes they require (over and above good looks and charisma of the Rockford/Magnum variety).
You’ll learn to plan and develop a successful business, one that’s not only enjoyable and fulfilling, but well-paid, too, while also offering the chance to travel the world and experience life far removed from the humdrum of ‘9 to 5’. Glamorous it can be, profitable it usually is, as well as there being a little danger involved which you must learn to anticipate and thwart.
bound: 47 pages
filesize: 201 KB